The Your Texas Benefits app is for people in Texas who have applied for or get:
• SNAP food benefits
• Health-care benefits (Medicaid and CHIP)
• TANF cash help
Manage and view your cases anytime you want – right from your phone. Use the app to take a photo and send us files we need, like a copy of your paycheck. Set up and view alerts about your cases, like when it’s time to renew your benefits. You also can report certain changes to your cases and find an office near you.
View your cases:
• Set up a new Your Texas Benefits account if you don't already have one.
• Check the status of your benefits.
• See your benefit amounts.
• Find out if it’s time to renew your benefits.
Manage account settings:
• Change your password.
• Update your phone numbers.
• Sign up to go paperless and view letters / forms we send you.
Send us files:
• Upload photos of the files or forms we need from you and then send them to us.
View alerts and case history:
• Get alerts about your cases.
• View files you’ve uploaded and sent us through the website and app.
• See your change reports.
Report changes about your:
• Phone numbers.
• Home and mailing addresses.
• People on your cases.
• Housing costs.
• Job info.
Find an office:
• Find HHSC benefit offices.
• Find community partner offices.
• Search by your current location or ZIP code.
Your Texas Benefits. Now online and mobile.
This update makes it easier to enter dates and includes fixes for minor issues.
We’re always looking for new ways to improve our app. We use comments and shared experiences to
help us make improvements. We will continue to monitor and fix issues highlighted in App Store
- Texas Health and Human Services Commission
- 64.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Texas Health and Human Services Commission
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.