YouTube: Watch, Listen, Stream
By Google, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Get the official YouTube app for iPhone and iPad.
See what the world is watching in music, gaming, entertainment, news and more. Subscribe to channels, share with friends, edit and upload videos, and watch on any device.
You can also create playlists, check out what’s trending, express yourself with comments, share videos with friends, cast a video to your TV, and more – all from inside the app.
FIND VIDEOS THAT YOU LOVE FAST
- Browse personal recommendations on the home tab
- See the latest from the creators that you follow on the subscriptions tab
- Discover the world’s hottest videos on the trending tab
- Look up videos that you watched or liked on the library tab
CONNECT AND SHARE
- Let people know how you feel with likes, comments or shares
- Create, edit, add filters or music, and upload your own videos all inside the app
What's New in Version 12.47.16
Fixed issue where videos could unexpectedly advance.
A lot of glitches
Whenever I watch a video from a landscape and tap on a notification bar and go on other apps, when I come back, it would stay landscape, and nothing would let it come back to a portrait mode, not even switch videos from sliding up to see the suggested video. I tried locking and unlocking my phone from rotation, the exit full screen in the bottom corner didn’t work. Talking of switching videos, my phone would start playing the up next video in middle of my current video. I was mostly in the landscape mode, and I wasn’t even touching the scree. I realized this when I had just finished a 6 second ad, and it started playing another ad right after(a little sus). But this would happen randomly as long as I am watching the video. These glitches are really annoying and I hope you that guys patch them soon.
Holy cow the latest update is making this glitch a lot! It keeps freezing in a way where the video still plays but it doesn't respond to touch and whenever I leave and go back in it's just a blank screen. PLEASE FIX THIS!!!
Also when I used to change the quality of a video it would change it straight away and now it doesn't effect the video at all!! Maybe after like 30 seconds it'll change to the quality I set it but it feel less like changing the quality and more like letting it run on auto with my selection just as a recommendation. PLEASE PUT THE QUALITY SETTING BACK TO THE WAY IT USED TO BE!!!!!
It’s been only happening on my iPad but after an increasingly shorter amount of time I’m not able to click on and load searched for results. Say if I search music and a music video comes up I’ll tap it and nothing will happen. I don’t know what has caused this issue I’ve had to reinstall it atleast 5 times now and it’s getting to be annoying
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 06 December 2017
- Version: 12.47.16
- Size: 203 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Kirghiz, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2017 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- YouTube Red$14.99
- YouTube Red$12.99
- YouTube Red$14.99
- YouTube Red$14.99
- YouTube Red$16.99
- YouTube Red$19.99
- YouTube Red$17.99