By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the official YouTube app for iPhone and iPad.
See what the world is watching in music, gaming, entertainment, news and more. Explore the hottest videos on YouTube with the new trending tab. Subscribe to channels, share with friends, edit and upload videos, and watch on any device.
With a new design, you can now have fun exploring videos that you love more easily and quickly than before. Just tap an icon or swipe to switch between recommended videos, the trending tab, your subscriptions and your account.
You can also subscribe to your favourite channels, create playlists, edit and upload videos, take a look at what's trending, express yourself with comments or shares, cast a video to your TV and more – all from inside the app.
With the official YouTube app you can enjoy your favourite videos, creators and music for free.
FIND VIDEOS YOU LOVE FAST
- Browse personal recommendations on the home tab
- See the latest from the creators that you follow on the subscriptions tab
- Discover the world’s hottest videos on the trending tab
- Look up videos that you’ve watched and your like history on the account tab
CONNECT AND SHARE
- Let people know how you feel with likes, comments or shares
- Edit, add filters, add music and upload your own videos all inside the app
What's New in Version 11.15
Bug fixes and stability improvements.
This app needs many bug fixes all the time when I try to open a video it says 'error while loading video' and sometimes this lasts for a week. Another problem is that today I was watching a video and it froze and I couldn't get out of it. Please fix these bugs. If you do I will rate this app 5 stars.
Updates are ruining the app!!!!
The auto play feature that will take you to the next video even when you're a not in a playlist is annoying! It's fine when it's in a playlist but when it's I. Every video and you accidental click it and then have to back to the video you were watching and find your place again is annoying and tedious, please get rid of this feature!!!!
Update never fixed my bugs! What was the point?
Unfortunately the latest version hasn't addressed any of the issues I'm having. The most annoying bug being that once I click on a channel under new activity, they don't remove themselves and the number of videos just increases since it never leaves new activity. So I never know what's new. So frustrating.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 27 April 2016
- Version: 11.15
- Size: 44.0 MB
- Languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Mongolian, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2015 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- YouTube Red$14.99
- YouTube Red$19.99