By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
YouTube your way. Get the official YouTube app for iPhone and iPad. Instantly become the DJ, learn Kung Fu and easily share with friends. Catch up on your favorite videos and playlists from around the world on the couch, in the kitchen or on the go.
* Watch a video while searching for the next one
* Subscribe to your favorite channels for easy access from the guide
* Sign-in to access your “watch later” list
* Search for playlists and use the “play all” button for endless entertainment
* Share videos via Google+, E-mail, Facebook and Twitter
What's New in Version 2.5.1
Stabilization and minor bug fixes.
Every day I expect new videos to come up in the "My Subscriptions" feed but the same videos from 1-2 before are just the same ones that pop up in the feed. Please fix it so I dont have to manually check the separate channels to see the new videos they have posted that day
I'm having a problem with the app where it won't update the content so there's the same video from 2 days ago and it won't go away iv trie deleting and reinstalling the app but that didn't fix the problem
Please get rid of the play/pause button in the middle of the video, there as really no need for this and it's more time consuming to pause/play now & please add a notifications link. I hate going on the desktop site to view my notifications. Other than that it has improved.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 01 April 2014
- Version: 2.5.1
- Size: 13.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2014 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.