By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the official YouTube app for iPhone and iPad.
See what the world is watching in music, gaming, entertainment, news and more. Explore the hottest videos on YouTube with the new trending tab. Subscribe to channels, share with friends, edit and upload videos and watch on any device.
With a new design, you can now have fun exploring videos that you love more easily and quickly than before. Just tap an icon or swipe to switch between recommended videos, the trending tab, your subscriptions and your account.
You can also subscribe to your favourite channels, create playlists, edit and upload videos, check out what’s trending, express yourself with comments or shares, cast a video to your TV and more – all from inside the app.
With the official YouTube app you can enjoy your favourite videos, creators and music for free.
FIND VIDEOS THAT YOU LOVE FAST
- Browse personal recommendations on the home tab
- See the latest from the creators who you follow on the subscriptions tab
- Discover the world’s hottest videos on the trending tab
- Look up videos that you’ve watched and your like history on the account tab
CONNECT AND SHARE
- Let people know how you feel with likes, comments or shares
- Edit, add filters, add music and upload your own videos all inside the app
What's New in Version 11.25
Bug fixes and stability improvements
Just...please....change it back
What the heck did you do to it? The app crashes constantly, it plays videos glitchy, blurry and in slow motion! It won't pause when I tap on the pause button, it auto plays when I specifically set it not to, it takes for ever to upload a video, am I forgetting anything? Oh yeah, you can't find my videos anywhere even if you specifically type the exact name in. What did you do to it? I don't get notifications like I'm supposed to and..ok I'm done. Bye.
-very dissatisfied Aqua Drops
This app either crashes or my video gets out of sync with the sound. Usually the sound plays normally but the actual video on screen jumps back to footage from the start of the video. And now, the video just stops but the sound carries on like normal or somehow I end up watching both sound and video from the beginning of said video but the timer says 7:00 or something. I hardly ever leave reviews but this is driving me crazy
Ok I guess
This app is ok. There are lots of issues in this app such as: 1/100 times you go into full screen you can't get back out and have to close the app and relaunch. This app uses A LOT of battery btw. I think that Google with all the money they have should be able to fix bugs and increase performance a lot more than right now.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 06 July 2016
- Version: 11.25
- Size: 55.0 MB
- Languages: English, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Bulgarian, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Mongolian, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2016 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- YouTube Red$12.99
- YouTube Red$14.99
- YouTube Red$19.99