Zoiper is an easy to use sip video softphone, with excellent voice quality and easy to setup.
Feel free to contact us with support questions or for more information on whitelabel solutions.
Connect Zoiper to your PBX or voip provider and make crystal clear, echo free, voice or video calls through wireless and 3g.
Zoiper works flawlessly in the background and is optimized to use as little battery as possible while ensuring the reliability of incoming calls.
Use bluetooth to pair the Zoiper SIP softphone to your car audio system or your headset and enjoy voip on the go.
This softphone comes with a built in QR code scanner for 1 click account configurations. Never type account details and credentials again!
Try it for 7 days free! Subscription is not charged if cancelled within trial period. Please note that the in-app subscription purchases are not supported through Family Sharing.
1-Year Subscription: $9.99, 1 month $0.99 USD, automatically renewed until cancelled by the user.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Subscriptions will be automatically renewed within 24-hours prior to following subscription period. Please check user's Account Setting to disable the auto-renewal.
- Call waiting
- Call transfer
- Call statistics
- Call recording*
- Conference calls*
- Instant messaging (SIP simple)
- Presence (SIP simple)*
- g.711 (ulaw/alaw)
* The 3rd party patented codecs h264 and g729 are available as optional in app purchase.
* The conference calls, call transfer, presence and call recording are available as optional in app purchase.
Zoiper is also available as an OEM / whitelabel solution license and can be customized on demand.
Be sure to configure ios to allow notifications for incoming calls for Zoiper and provide access to the contact list.
For more information on Zoiper’s features, please visit: https://www.zoiper.com/en/products/zoiperios
- Fixed rare crash on the start of the application;
- Fixed issue with the showing of the search field in the Contacts tab;
- Various fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Bluetooth support missing
Two very big issues in the usability factor of this app is that
1) Bluetooth connected devices are not only not used by default like the built in phone is, but also when changing source mid call to achieve the same thing, the other party only hears unintelligible noise
2) the background notifications will about 60% of the time never stop the ringtone once you miss a call. This is especially frustrating if you are in a ring group and someone else answers the call but your phone keeps ringing
Good when it works
On my home wifi it worked well making and receiving calls with default settings. On 4g network i cant make calls and when i receive calls at first i couldnt hear anything (network statistics feature was very good to show that data wasnt coming through). Randomly changing network settings i can now hear the caller. How do we sort out 401 errors so we can make calls?
Problems I've found
First is that any contact that is a business with no first or second name will show up as blank when searching.
Other problem is the app needs to be force quit and restarted when has been in the background. Otherwise you can't dial another number.
Plus the Bluetooth problem with AirPods like the other review
It's been like that for a while now
- 79.8 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © J. Vanheuverzwijn
- In-App Purchases
- G.729 codec $13.99
- XFER, CONF, REC, ENCRYPT, WB $7.99
- 1 month $1.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.