Confessions of an Angry Girl
Book 1, Confessions
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
Rose Zarelli, self-proclaimed word geek and angry girl, has some confessions to make…
1) I'm livid all the time. Why? My dad died. My mum barely talks. My brother abandoned us. I think I'm allowed to be irate, don't you?
2) I make people furious regularly. Want an example? I kissed Jamie Forta, a badass guy who might be dating a cheerleader. She is now enraged and out for blood. Mine.
3) High school might as well be Mars. My best friend has been replaced by an alien, and I see red all the time. (Mars is red and ‘seeing red' means being angry — get it?)
Here are some other vocab words that describe my life: Inadequate. Insufferable. Intolerable.
Don't know what they mean? Look them up yourself. (Sorry. That was rude.)
I'm not the type of person that reads a lot, intact, I havn't read a book in 3 years ! I made a goal these holidays to read a book over the two week break and downloaded this one, I thought this book will be great and I'd finish it by the end of the holidays ! Yesterday was the first day an i finished the book ! I finished the book on the first day ! It's the perfect book ! I could picture the characters and I put my self in Rosie's situation also being an almost 15 year old girl ! This book was so perfect and I have already Pre-ordered the next one !
Omg. I read it this morning. Finished. Then read it again! If there isn't a sequel I may just lose it! 💕💞💕
Thank god there's a sequel
Such a good book. Didn't think I'd like the protagonist because of the blurb. thought it might be a little too much teen angst but I felt like the author nailed this fourteen year old girl who's just lost her father and is starting high school and trying to understand her own thoughts and feelings. Wish the ending had a bit more to it, but now I'm just so keen to read the next. Confessions of an almost girlfriend. Hurry up June
Other Books in This Series
- Category: Fiction
- Published: 01 September 2012
- Publisher: Harlequin Teen
- Seller: Harlequin Enterprises Australia Pty Ltd
- Print Length: 272 Pages
- Language: English
- Series: Book 1, Confessions