From Saigon to Hanoi
Save time, money and your sanity with our Vietnam travel guide
Chris Appleford & Sarah Appleford
This book is available for download with Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device. Multi-touch books can be read with Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device. Books with interactive features may work best on an iOS device. Apple Books on your Mac requires OS X 10.9 or later.
Are you planning a trip to Vietnam?
Vietnam is a beautiful part of the world and whether you’ve booked your trip, are thinking about going, or just want to find out a little more about the country, you’ve come to the right place. This guide is a reflection of our three weeks travelling by train from Ho Chi Minh City in the south to Hanoi in the north on the Reunification Express.
On the way we stopped at Nha Trang for a few days of rest and relaxation on the beach and nearby islands, and Hoi An where we were amazed by the beauty of the town and had a few pieces of clothing tailored and hand made just for us. This Vietnam travel guide PDF is a combination of our story plus worthwhile information to make sure you save money, time and your sanity while preparing for your trip, and as you travel throughout Vietnam.
We’ll help you discover:
• What to see in each of the four cities we visited
• What to expect when you visit the confronting War Remnants Museum in Ho Chi Minh City
• The best way to travel by train to ensure maximum comfort
• How to get clothes tailored perfectly for you in Hoi An
• How to give yourself the best chance of not getting sick eating the incredibly delicious street food
• What you need to know to be able to cross the road without getting bowled over (seriously)
• How to be prepared for the reaction of the locals to your kids
• And how to avoid being scammed!
We're confident you'll get enough golden nuggets of information from our guide that you'll save.