Get Jamming Tenor Saxophone: Beginners
This book can be downloaded and read in Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device.
Finally a fun and interactive way to learn how to play Tenor Saxophone!
The Get Jamming Tenor Saxophone: Beginners method starts with the basics and progressively works through the key technical aspects of saxophone playing.
The author, an experienced musician and educator, provides the opportunity for online support and access to the blog site - getjammingbooks.blogspot.com.au - for hints. tips and advice.
Features of the book include:
* Over 100 pages of interactive lessons
* Over 100 pieces and exercises, each with band Demonstration and Backing Tracks
* Video demonstrations
* Introductory lessons in Improvisation
* Pieces in a variety of styles including - Rock, Pop, Blues, Jazz, Reggae and Classical
* Alphabet note heads to make learning the notes easy
No more lost and misplaced CD’s or DVD’s and a great companion for recitals or even busking.
Get Jamming and "Make music, the fun way!"
- Category: Music
- Published: 22 April 2014
- Publisher: Get Jamming Books
- Seller: Mario Bonaccorso
- Print Length: 106 Pages
- Language: English
- Series: Get Jamming