How To Play Field Hockey
Your Step-By-Step Guide To Playing Field Hockey
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
This e-Book is an excellent way to learn field hockey. It is a great outdoor sport if you want to keep fit and agile. I would definitely encourage everyone to play the sport for these reasons:
- Keep yourself fit and healthy by learning how to play field hockey.
- Introduce yourself to the basics of field hockey and the rules of the game.
- Know the history of origin of field hockey.
- Learn some excellent hockey techniques like passing the ball, offense and defense.
- Increase your knowledge about field hockey and the current international tournaments in field hockey.
- Learn how to play all the specialized shots like penalty corner and penalty stroke through a step-by step process.
- This book will teach you field hockey through images and illustrations.
- Learn to become a good team player by playing hockey.
- Socialize by bringing your friends and learn the techniques explained in the book by practicing with them.
- Develop an excellent approach for playing field hockey.
- This book is an excellent guide for beginners like young boys and girls on how to play field hockey.
- The book also serves the purpose of being an excellent guide for all young aspiring professional hockey players to learn the difficult techniques of field hockey.
Every chapter in this book is structured in a manner which will teach you hockey with a step–by step approach. This book stands out from other coaching books by starting with the basics of field hockey and then taking you to the medium to professional level.
So start learning field hockey from today, as it’s just a matter of implementing the all-important techniques mentioned in this e-Book to become proficient at field hockey. I guarantee that after reading this book, you will start loving field hockey as much as I love it!
Click “Buy Now” to get it now!
- Category: Training
- Published: 22 June 2011
- Publisher: HowExpert
- Seller: Smashwords
- Print Length: 33 Pages
- Language: English