Manchester City On This Day
History, Facts & Figures from Every Day of the Year
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
Manchester City On This Day chronicles, in diary form, the major events and unforgettable moments in the club's history. With individual entries for each day of the year, and multiple listings for more historic days in the Blues' life, it includes all the club's major games, promotions, significant events and sensational signings. Who could forget May 11 1968, when City clinched their last league title with a 4-3 win at Newcastle United? And no City fan will look at the date of September 9, 1989 without thinking of the 5-1 thrashing of neighbours Manchester United. It's all here, plus every embarrassing cup defeat and glorious triumph at home and abroad.
- Foreword by former Manchester City player Andy Morrison
- Includes contemporary and historic images of club legends and from the key events and matches from the club's colourful history
- Written by respected football journalist David Clayton, author of more than 50 books, including the best-selling Ollie: The Autobiography of Ian Holloway
- Category: Football
- Published: 01 August 2012
- Publisher: Pitch Publishing Ltd
- Seller: Matthew Horner
- Print Length: 190 Pages
- Language: English