MYOB Software For Dummies
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
Your complete guide to MYOB® AccountRight software
Now in its seventh edition, MYOB® Software For Dummies walksyou through everything you need to know, from starting yourMYOB® file from scratch and recording payments and receipts,to tracking profit and analysing sales. This new edition includesall the information you need on the new generation of MYOB®AccountRight software, including the new cloud computingfeatures.
• Set up MYOB® software - understand how to make itwork the first time
• Keep track of purchases and sales - monitor customeraccounts and ensure you get paid on time
• Get to grips with payroll - know what your responsibilitiesare for tax, superannuation and leave entitlements
• Prepare Business Activity Statements - save time withelectronic lodgements
• Compile business reports - track your profitability andanalyse your sales
• Upgrade with ease - get expert advice on the easiest way toupgrade to the new MYOB® AccountRight releases
• Move your books to ‘the cloud'- access your businessinformation from wherever you are.
Open the book and find:
• Simple explanations of key activities and tasks
• Information about the latest versions of all components ofMYOB® AccountRight
• Advice for upgrading to the new MYOB® AccountRightsoftware
• Tips for increasing the speed of entering regulartransactions
• Fail-safe methods for accurately starting a new financialyear
• Guidance for mastering tricky payroll transactions
• Descriptions of how to run your software in ‘thecloud'
Veechi Curtis is a qualified accountant and consultantwho specialises in teaching small businesses about technology andfinance. She is the author of several business titles, includingSmall Business For Dummies, Bookkeeping For Dummies andQuickBooks® For Dummies.
- Category: Small Business & Entrepreneurship
- Published: 03 February 2012
- Publisher: Wiley
- Seller: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Print Length: 288 Pages
- Language: English