New York City
The Essential Guide For Travelers
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
New York City (also referred to as "New York", "NYC", "The Big Apple", or just "the City" by locals), is the most populous city in the United States. It lies at the mouth of the Hudson River in the southernmost part of the state, which is part of the Mid-Atlantic region of the USA. The city spans a land area of 305 square miles (790 km2).
New York City has a population of 8.9 million people. The New York Metropolitan Area, which spans lower New York, northern New Jersey, and southwestern Connecticut has a population of 18.7 million, making it the largest metroplitain area in the United States. As of 2007, it was 5th in the world, after Tokyo, Sao Paulo, Mexico City and Seoul.
New York City is a center for media, culture, food, fashion, art, research, finance, and trade. It has one of the largest and most famous skylines on earth, dominated by the iconic Empire State Building.
The Essential Guide For Travelers! This book provides an illustrated city guide and maps. With this book, it's easy to find out the best places to go, such as where to eat,sleep,and drink, before you arrive or when you are there. It also helps you understand the local culture and history.
· Fully Illustrated: Not just text contents, but a visible experience of the city.
· Rich Information: Historical background and fun facts of destinations, how to get there, contact info, etc.
· Well Organized: All contents are listed by category. It's easy for you to find out the topics you are interested in.
· Access Anywhere: Save roaming and WiFi charges when traveling. All articles and photos provided is offline available for instant, anywhere access.
- Category: United States
- Published: 01 February 2011
- Publisher: BookViz
- Seller: Chengming Lu
- Print Length: 777 Pages
- Language: English