Outlook 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
Jennifer Fulton & Karen S. Fredricks
This book is available for download with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device, and with iTunes on your computer. Books can be read with iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
- Nine minibooks spanning more than 800 pages make this an indispensable guide for Outlook power users
- Covers the new Outlook interface and features and offers detailed coverage of Outlook tools, techniques, and tricks
- Minibooks include: Outlook basics; e-mail, RSS, and news; personal information management; managing and controlling information; collaboration; functional forms; VBA programming; managing business information; and maintenance, management, and troubleshooting
- Office has more than 120 million users worldwide-90 percent of the business productivity software market-and most of these users look to Outlook for e-mail, calendaring, and personal information management
- Category: System Administration
- Published: 23 February 2011
- Publisher: Wiley
- Seller: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Print Length: 840 Pages
- Language: English