Run Fat Bitch Run
This book can be downloaded and read in Apple Books on your Mac or iOS device.
IT'S TIME TO GIVE THOSE SKINNY B!TCHES A RUN FOR THEIR MONEY
'You'll be up and running in no time at all' Grazia
Is there a large arse-shaped dent in your sofa? An eye-wateringly expensive (and rarely used) gym membership burning a hole in your bank account? Does the sight of your wobbly thighs leave you cowering under the duvet?
Then it's time you face the truth: the only option is to lace up your trainers and hit the ground running.
Funny and brutally honest, Ruth Field and her straight-talking alter-ego The Grit Doctor will give you - yes, you - the push you need to start pounding the pavements and shedding pounds in no time.
* Locate your inner grit and long-lost energy with a completely foolproof beginners' programme
* Enjoy carbs without guilt with The Grit Doctor's tasty and nutritious recipes
* Now includes marathon training plan to transform you from casual jogger to elite(ish) athlete
If you want to lose weight, get fit and become and ass-kicking, gets-things-done superwoman, there's only one thing left to do . . . RUN!
'Ruth is an inspiring running buddy' Daily Express
Evil,nasty,brilliant and just what the (grit) doctor ordered
Hilarious, upbeat, lowbrow and yet alarmingly full of information that is designed wholly and solely to get us out the door and onto the road! Incisive wit mixed with a pointed look into the depths of how and why we tell ourselves the silly things we tell ourselves to avoid exercise. Obama has the same 24 hours as me- well I had never considered that! And that is what got me back into my trainers! Thanks for a top read!!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Published: 01 January 2012
- Publisher: Little, Brown Book Group
- Seller: Hachette Australia Pty Ltd
- Print Length: 288 Pages
- Language: English