The 4-Hour Work Week
Escape the 9-5, Live Anywhere and Join the New Rich
This book can be downloaded and read in iBooks on your Mac or iOS device.
A new, updated and expanded edition of this New York Times bestseller on how to reconstruct your life so it's not all about work
Forget the old concept of retirement and the rest of the deferred-life plan - there is no need to wait and every reason not to, especially in unpredictable economic times. Whether your dream is escaping the rat race, experiencing high-end world travel, earning a monthly five-figure income with zero management, or just living more and working less, this book is the blueprint.
This step-by step guide to luxury lifestyle design teaches:
* How Tim went from $40,000 dollars per year and 80 hours per week to $40,000 per MONTH and 4 hours per week
* How to outsource your life to overseas virtual assistants for $5 per hour and do whatever you want
* How blue-chip escape artists travel the world without quitting their jobs
* How to eliminate 50% of your work in 48 hours using the principles of a forgotten Italian economist
* How to trade a long-haul career for short work bursts and frequent 'mini-retirements'.
This new updated and expanded edition includes:
More than 50 practical tips and case studies from readers (including families) who have doubled their income, overcome common sticking points, and reinvented themselves using the original book as a starting point
* Real-world templates you can copy for eliminating email, negotiating with bosses and clients, or getting a private chef for less than £5 a meal
* How lifestyle design principles can be suited to unpredictable economic times
* The latest tools and tricks, as well as high-tech shortcuts, for living like a diplomat or millionaire without being either.
Welcome to a new life
Tim Ferriss' book discusses the life of the NR - the New Rich. He uncovers the idea that being rich is not just income but time and happiness.
He demystifies many commonly and naively accepted principles based on working smarter not harder. He explains techniques on how you can automate your life and spend your days doing what you want to do without the burden of the 9-5 rat race.
His book has opened my eyes on a new way of living. He has encouraged me to take risks and do what I want to do now instead of waiting for retirement. Whilst reading his book I literally quit my job as an investment banker to hopefully pursue a better life as an entrepreneur and the creator of my own destiny. I can't praise any successes just yet, but this book will undoubtedly teach you something- that I can guarantee.
Open this book, throw away the law that says you have to work 9-5, and start living.
I don't think this book values
This book becomes the best seller because the author is a great business man with great marketing skills and designs a best 'product 'for the majority people in the world.