On January 15, 2009, the world witnessed the "Miracle on the Hudson" when Captain "Sully" Sullenberger glided his disabled plane onto the frigid waters of the Hudson River, saving the lives of all 155 aboard. However, even as Sully was being heralded by the public and the media for his unprecedented feat of aviation skill, an investigation was unfolding that threatened to destroy his reputation and his career.
Ratings and Reviews
Great performances in tense, quietly powerful true story.
Cast & Crew
- Warner Bros Productions LTD.
- © 2016 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. and RatPac-Dune Entertainment. All rights reserved.
- English (AD, Stereo, Dolby)
- Closed captions refer to subtitles in the available language with the addition of relevant non-dialogue information.
- Audio descriptions (AD) refer to a narration track describing what is happening on screen, to provide context for those who are blind or have low vision.