NYPD Detectives Christopher Danson and P.K. Highsmith (Dwayne Johnson and Samuel L. Jackson) are the baddest and most beloved cops in New York City. They don't get tattoos – other men get tattoos of them. Two desks over and one back, sit Detectives Allen Gamble (Will Ferrell) and Terry Hoitz (Mark Wahlberg). You've seen them in the background of photos of Danson and Highsmith, out of focus and eyes closed. They're not heroes – they're "the Other Guys. "But every cop has his or her day and soon Gamble and Hoitz stumble into a seemingly innocuous case no other detective wants to touch that could turn into New York City's biggest crime. It's the opportunity of their lives, but do these guys have the right stuff? Columbia Pictures' ensemble action comedy The Other Guys stars Will Ferrell, Mark Wahlberg, Eva Mendes, Michael Keaton, Steve Coogan, Ray Stevenson, with Samuel L. Jackson and Dwayne Johnson. Directed by Adam McKay and written by Adam McKay & Chris Henchy, the producers are Will Ferrell, Adam McKay, Jimmy Miller, and Patrick Crowley.
- Rent $4.99
- Buy $7.99
Ratings and Reviews
Quirky buddy comedy mixes action, some raunchy stuff.
Cast & Crew
- Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc.; Gary Sanchez Productions; Mosaic Media Group
- Action & Adventure
- © 2010 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- English (AD, Stereo, Dolby)
- Closed captions refer to subtitles in available languages with the addition of relevant non-dialogue information.
- Audio descriptions (AD) refer to a narration track describing what is happening on screen, to provide context for those who are blind or have low vision.