Share updates, ask questions, support others, and stay connected with others throughout your recovery. This invite-only sober community is a tool to promote your recovery and receive support when you need it the most.
* Alumni and family to share updates, ask questions, and offer support.
* The Next Door to receive daily inspirations, updates for onsite events, and ways to be involved.
* Real-time posts: This private sober group allows you to stay connected to alumni, family The Next Door in real-time.
* Daily inspirations help to center your thoughts and actions.
* Sober Birthday: Choose to share your sobriety date and receive support from your fellow alumni as you reach that milestone.
* Discussions are a way for you to share your voice and inspire others on recovery topics.
* Privacy: The community is invite-only and created for The Next Door alumni and family. You control what information to share.
We've got a new name! We've changed our app name to "TND Recovery for Women" to avoid confusion with other apps, but it's still the reliable, secure app that you count on to stay connected and encouraged throughout your recovery.
- CAREDFOR, INC.
- 26.4 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 CaredFor, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.