My Health at Vanderbilt is a secure tool that puts your health record in your hands. This mobile version includes some of our most popular features, with convenient access on the go.
Access your current My Health at Vanderbilt account on the app to:
• View your record
• Message your doctor’s office
• Request an appointment
• Map your appointment location
• Manage your profile information
• Create a PIN for instant access
• Location aware appointment check-in
• Upload health and fitness data, including data from the Apple Health app, when enrolled in self-tracking programs
MyHealth works with most Vanderbilt healthcare providers, hospitals and clinics. Don’t have an account yet? Ask how easy it is to sign up during your next visit.
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- 19.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.