Auto Sport Driving
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
FOR A LIMITED TIME - Free Promo Codes available for new ASD Facebook page likes at http://www.facebook.com/pages/SiniScope-Production-and-Development-Inc/285552841475793
Auto Sport Driving is a casual racing sim designed specifically for OS X. Realistic car physics and AI based on the VGP3 engine create a game that is easy to pick up and play, but difficult enough to keep you on your toes. Steering wheel and gamepad support help to create more immersive gameplay along with built in 3D support through anaglyph and anachrome technology. Compete for bragging rights online with online lobby server support too. Four racing series and six tracks (with an extra track layout making seven) with updates always in the works to add more content to this ambitious indie game. Do you have what it takes to master this game?
From the Developer:
The game received very favorable reviews from players and Mac Game journalists alike such as insidemacgames.com and Analyze Mac. If you have any problem with the game, please email me first. I will help you in any way that I can. The game is very customizable and should suit any type of player. Even the keyboard sensitivity can be tweaked! I can help you get the most out of your new Mac Racing Sim!
Support Section now available on the official ASD website with a manual coming sometime soon! www.siniscope.com
- Realistic cockpit views for a more immersive racing experience
- Stellar AI to race against
- Realistic physics engine
- Wheel and Gamepad support with FFB (Logitech wheels)
- SRW-S1 Wheel Support (great alternative for those who do not have room for a wheel, but want one)
- Online racing with lobby and text-chat support
- Scalable graphics options to accommodate most intel Macs
- 3D mode achieved through anaglyph/anachrome technology
"I personally love racing games and this deserves high praise for its ability to remain fun." Inside Mac Games
"In summary, Auto Sport Driving is a great simulator" Analizandomac.com
"For a one-man-show you already did some amazing work." MacRumors Member
"I was not expecting this level of quality for $15." Dave B.
"The game is already great and sets a very high standard." Matt W.
- More racing series cars!
- New track pack
- Better Shaders
- Improved performance through optimization and better LOD level handling
We want to create a racing series that all Mac racers can be proud of. Please let us know what we can do to make this series better! I have received hundreds of emails about the game, tech support and just general comments and I have been very happy to help everyone who needs it. This is my passion and I want those who purchase the game to be happy with their purchase.
What's New in Version 1.3.1
- New Track (Lakefront Airport)
- Fixed a small bug in the Sportsmans Course
- Improved range for FFB strength settings (to overcome forces being too weak on some Logitech wheels)