The app shows the amount of centimeters each wheel has to rise, taking the wheel base and the wheel width into account. Values for wheelbase and wheel widht can be set according to your vehicle's measures.
The app can be calibrated to be used on various locations, like the dashboard, the floor, a chair, a table or any other location, even if this surface is not flat*!
*you need to calibrate the App before using it on a surface that is not flat
*note that when you put your phone on a flat surface, without calibrating, the app will show incorrect results.
First time users, please read the instructions (also available in the setup menu under "i"):
Before first time use take care of the following:
By default the app is not calibrated. In order to do so, please follow following intructions before usage:
1. Place your camper in a horizontal position
2. Put your phone on the location you want to use: the dashboard, a chair, the floor or any other location
3. Click Calibrate
Now that location is set to being horizontal (even if your phone is put on a location that is not horizontal, like the dashboard).
Note: calibration is a correction added to the app only, there are no changes made to your phone!
- New wheel base and track width values for the Volkswagen T1, T2 camper
Ratings and Reviews
- Ralf Andrae
- 24.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Ralf Andrae
- 3,49 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.