Securely access your computer from your iOS device. It's fast, simple and free.
• Download the Chrome Remote Desktop app from the Chrome Web Store on the computer that you want to access remotely.
• Install Chrome Remote Desktop software and follow the instructions to complete setup.
• On your iOS device, open the app and tap on any of your online computers to connect.
General fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
My 5 cents
You van use this app only on lan wan is not possible
Problème avec clavier Azerty / Qwerty
Lorsqu'on fait une connexion à distance, le clavier sur l'iPad est en azerty mais il tape sur l'ordinateur distant en qwerty...
Lorsqu'on inverse et qu'on utilise un clavier qwerty sur l'iPad, il tape sur l'ordinateur en azerty !
Finally this hits iOS and it's everything I hoped it would be. Farewell TeamViewer and RealVNC. We knew thee well. One small remark: the app icon name is too long and gets truncated to "Chrome Re..." Consider changing it to "Chromote" or something along those lines. You smart Google guys will figure it out. Otherwise 5 stars. 4/5
- Google, Inc.
- 42.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Google Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.