Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With Domintell Remote (the only official iPhone application supported by Trump Electronics), have your whole house at your finger tips.
With this version (v2.1), we add support for Domintell Master version 1.2x and iOS 7 and 8. And with export/import, the highly requested feature of copying your configuration to several devices is now available.
Please check the support site for additional information, follow @domintellremote on Twitter and don't hesitate to provide feedback at email@example.com
Domintell Remote gives you the power to control your Domintell installation from your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.
Its flexible user interface allows you to organize your control as you see fit. Trigger sfers, raise and lower lights or blinds, group per rooms, person or scenario, the decision is up to you.
Domintell Remote requires a DETH02 module. It has been tested with v1.19.18 of the software as well as several v1.2x versions.
Domintell Remote controls the Domintell system through its IP interface. The DETH02 module must be connected to your LAN and the iPhone / iPod touch / iPad must be able to access it.
Supported modules include : DDIM01, DOUT10V02, DBIR01, DMR01, DTRP01, DTRV01, DTRVBT01, DTRP02, DTEM01, DTEM02, DTSC0x, DTSC35, DLCD03, DPBTLCD0x, DPBT0x, DISM0x, DLED01, DAMPLI01, DFAN01, DDMX01
What's New in Version 2.1
- Now supporting Domintell Master version 1.2x. In that case, the temperature widget allows to control both the cooling and the heating points. The color wheel automatically detects the DMX channels used for RGB.
- Export/import feature allows you to copy a configuration from one device to another using peer-to-peer communication or via e-mail. This can also be used to archive your configurations.
- A setup wizard automatically guides you when first using the application and detects any DETH02 present on your local network.
- Fully compatible (but not optimized yet, this is coming soon) for iOS 7 and 8.
- Most widgets can now display status and control variables.
- Control of presence simulation (boat icon).
- The pulsating color in the navigation bar to indicate connection status has been replaced with an icon in the toolbar.
- Fixed behavior of TRP module control.
- Several others improvements on UI behavior and communication robustness.
- 99,99 €
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 12 November 2014
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 1.7 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Developer: TInSys
- © TInSys 2010-2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.