DrawnStrips Reader - The Best Comic Reader
By Fabrice Leyne
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Special 20% OFF limited time
********** The Best Comic Reader with MultiTouch and Retina Display Friendly **********
The best comic reader on OSX (USA)
Best cbr reader in the app store! (Canada)
DrawnStrips Reader 3 has been 100% redesigned for El Capitan and Yosemite. Faster, Smoother than ever.
• Format supported: CBR, CBZ, CB7, CBT, ZIP, RAR, TAR, Images Folder, PDF Scanned...
• QuickLook Plug-In: CBR/CBZ/CB7. Finder will automatically display the first page of the comics as icon. And you can press the space bar for a quick view of your comics.
• Retina display ready.
• Navigating your comics with thumbnail, multi-touch, keyboard ...
• Convert, Enhance your comics..
• Gallery view
• Convert your comics to another format to CBZ, ZIP, Images Folder, PDF.
• Convert Image format to JPEG, PNG, TIFF
• Resize comics, or Images folder.
• Magic Enhancer let's you modify on the fly (Brightness, Contrast, Gamma, Sharpness).
• Save the enhanced comic.
• Automatically keep the enhancement settings when you re-open your comic.
• Background color.
• Keyboard shortcuts.
• Open automatically the next comic in your folder.
• 1-2 page(s) reading.
• Western, Manga style reading.
• Fullscreen native.
• Multi-touch, Trackpad, Magic mouse...
• Retina display ready.
• Controls fade out when they're not needed, or completely hidden.
• Handle comic archive and folder with Webp images.
• Ready for El Capitan.
PS: The extra languages, are not part of this version, to be on time for El Capitan. I will re-integrate them in the next release.
Thanks your comments on the Mac App Store but if you need an answer please send me an email.
What's New in Version 3.1
macOS Sierra supported.
[Bug Fix] Quicklook plugin now working properly.
[Bug Fix] Some system settings were preventing proper mouse usage.
[Bug Fix] Export was, sometime, crashing due to malformed comic archives.
[NEW] Support of comic archives with Webp images.
[NEW] Support of CBT archives.
[NEW] Default Window size can be defined.
[Improvement] Double click on title bar now act as expected.
[Improvement] Double page, turning page is now smoother.
[Improvement] Open Next Comic while in FullScreen is now smoother.
Other small bugs fixed and improvement.
Pageturns are too slow. It makes it very irritating and cumbersome to use.
- 4,49 €
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 01 April 2016
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 4.7 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Developer: Fabrice Leyne
- © Fabrice Leyne
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor