By T. van Zummeren
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Experience the ease of use of a weekly calendar in the palm of your hand! Designed around frequent tasks, Easy Calendar lets you create and edit events with just a few taps.
Automatically syncs with your current calendar.
• Perfect overview of the week
• 100% integration with native iPhone calendar events
• Synchronization with iCloud, Outlook, Google Calendar, Hotmail and other CalDAV calendars using the native iPhone
• Rotate your device to switch between one week and a three weeks view
• Month view for long-term planning and to quickly jump to another week
• Unique search function straight from within the week view
• Innovative move/copy function that uses the week view to select a new date
• Night mode - A black theme that is easier on the eye in the evening and at night!
• Add sports, weather and other info to your calendar with a simple in-app purchase
• Many different color themes to personalize the app!
• Make the app's font bigger or smaller to your liking
• Decide how much space you need for each day by customizing the week layout
We appreciate your opinion and are always interested in hearing from you. Feel free to leave your feedback in the form of a review or contact us at: email@example.com
Access to all available calendars for 1 year
With a yearly subscription you get full and ongoing access to all available calendars including (live) updates in your calendar. A subscription always starts with a one-month free trial, so you can try before you buy. A subscription costs $1.99 per year. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and after the 1 month free trial.The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current 1 year period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
What's New in Version 4.0.7
* Removed the privacy field because it was not working properly. If you are in need of setting the private flag on an event: open the side menu in Easy Calendar and tap on "Settings". Change the "More screen" option from "Default" to "Apple Calendar".
* Fixed a bug with travel time where it would always show 28 min 20 sec.
* Fixed broken search functionality
* Second attempt at fixing the issue with moving an event which some people are experiencing
Customers Also Bought
- 1,99 €
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 16 August 2016
- Version: 4.0.7
- Size: 19.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Spanish
- Developer: Tom van Zummeren
- © 2016 Easy Calendar
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Holidays Belgium0,99 €
- Calendar Store1,99 €
- Religious holidays0,99 €
- Weather calendars1,99 €
- Moon Phases calendar0,99 €
- Jupiler Pro League 2012/20130,99 €
- Calendars - Jupiler Pro League 2013-2014 edition0,99 €
- Calendars - Jupiler League Football Men Belgium 2015-2016 edition0,99 €
- Calendars - Jupiler League Belgium 2014-2015 edition0,99 €
- Week Numbers0,99 €