Financial Planning Magazine
By Texterity, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Founded in 1971, Financial Planning is the leading resource for independent financial advisors. Financial Planning delivers the information, strategies and expert analysis advisors need to help them serve their clients better and build their financial planning practices. Financial Planning’s integrated platform – magazine, website, e-newsletters, iPad, iPhone, mobile editions, conferences and custom publishing – are an invaluable resource for the entire advisory profession.
The NEW Financial Planning APP features:
- Expert advice to help advisors build their businesses
- Information and analysis to keep advisors up-to-date on critical information
- Current and past issues of Financial Planning
- Streaming video
- Searchable archive
- The ability to clip and save stories
- The ability to easily e-mail content to colleagues
- The ability to share content through Facebook and Twitter
Financial Planning covers the subjects that matter most to independent advisors, including:
Articles to help advisors as business owners, portfolio managers, trusted advisors and change agents, which includes industry news on compliance, regulation, and the state of the industry; trends in wealth management and serving high-net worth clients; tips on practice management, technology, operations, marketing, revenue generation, and client relations; the latest insights on portfolio management, asset management, investment selections, mutual funds and ETFs; and the latest statistics on mutual funds, annuities and ETFs.
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.
What's New in Version 6.4
- New and improved issue display for ease of access to back issues
- Redesigned Library screen
- Improved performance across all devices
- Crash fixes
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 11 July 2013
- Version: 6.4
- Size: 6.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Texterity Inc.
- © 2013 GTxcel, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.