Find My iPhone
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find My iPhone:
If you misplace your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac, the Find My iPhone app will let you use any iOS device to find it and protect your data. Simply install this free app, open it, and sign in with the Apple ID you use for iCloud. Find My iPhone will help you locate your missing device on a map, remotely lock it, play a sound, display a message, or erase all the data on it.
For missing iOS devices, Find My iPhone also includes Lost Mode. Lost Mode locks your device with a passcode and can display a custom message and contact phone number right on the Lock Screen. While in Lost Mode, your device can keep track of where it has been and report back so you can view its recent location history, right from the Find My iPhone app.
Please note that Find My iPhone must be enabled in iCloud settings on your device before you can locate it with this app.
• Locate your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac on a map
• Play a sound for two minutes at full volume (even if your device is set to silent)
• Remotely lock your device with a passcode
• Display a custom message on the Lock Screen
• View recent location history of your device while in Lost Mode (iOS devices)
• Get driving directions to device location
• Remotely erase all content and settings on your device
• Battery charge indicator
New for iOS 9:
• View your current location and the location of your missing device on the same map.
• Cancel a pending erase request if your missing device is offline.
Supported languages: English, Arabic, Australian English, Brazilian Portuguese, British English, Canadian French, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hong Kong Chinese, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Mexican Spanish, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
• Find My iPhone 4.0 requires iOS 8 or later and iCloud. You can create a free Apple ID to use with iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Mac.
• Wi-Fi or cellular internet connection is required. WiFi-only devices must be connected to the Internet via a registered Wi-Fi network to be located.
What's New in Version 4.0
This version of the Find My iPhone app includes support for iOS 8 and Family Sharing.
Et ceux qui n’ont pas IOS 8 ?
C’est scandaleux de priver les utilisateurs d’un service parce qu’ils ont un appareil un peu plus ancien.
Password pop-up to update asking for wrong account
Would've given the app 5 stars if it hadn't been for the pop-up asking to log in to iTunes. At first sight, that isn't a problem at all, but I received this iPhone 4s as a gift for Christmas secondhand and after a lot of problems with the iCloud account needing the old password to get the old account logged out, my uncle ended up having to give the password.
Huge inconvenience to not be able to update this app without it having to ask for the password again. iTunes is still logged in with my own account, so I'm honestly just confused and annoyed.
mijn iphone is geblokeerd
mijn iphone is gelokeerd weet mijn wachtwoord niet meer hoe kan ik dat oplossen alvast bedankt
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 17 September 2014
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 5.9 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: iTunes S.a.r.l.
- © 2012 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.