By Fluke Corp.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Fluke Connect® is a multi-tiered, software-integrated system of wireless test tools and condition monitoring sensors designed to help troubleshoot problem equipment, build successful maintenance programs, and maximize uptime.
Use the FREE Fluke Connect® Measurements app to capture mechanical, electrical and thermal measurements from an ever-growing list of wireless-enabled Fluke tools. Save equipment measurements to the cloud and reference them any time from your smartphone, tablet or desktop. The cloud features best-in-class security so you can be sure your data is absolutely safe. Plus, conveniently share measurements with colleagues via text or email, or collaborate in real time with a ShareLive™ video call and show them exactly what you’re seeing!
Unlock additional capabilities with a Fluke Connect® Assets subscription:
• Assign measurements to specific assets in your facility
• Create a work order directly from your handheld device or desktop
• More easily identify where preventive actions are needed by viewing an asset’s status over time
• Visualize multiple measurement types assigned to an asset
What's New in Version 1.68
Fluke Connect Condition Monitoring!
Introducing Fluke Connect Condition Monitoring, you can now view and analyze how your equipment is performing remotely and in real time. Fluke Connect Condition Monitoring software receives real time data 24/7 from your Fluke Condition Monitoring sensors so you can monitor critical equipment from anywhere using your computer or handheld device.
• Receive alarms on your smartphone or other device when measurement parameters are exceeded
• Correlate historical trends and track current conditions to detect faults and increase equipment uptime
• Set threshold parameters specific to each piece of equipment
• Establish a baseline so you can quickly identify & troubleshoot faults
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 06 December 2017
- Version: 1.68
- Size: 227 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Developer: Fluke Electronics Corporation
- © 2015 Fluke Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.