Immerse yourself in the history of photography and discover the highlights of FoMu! From 25-09-2011 onward, the FotoMuseum presents its rich collection to the public.
To what extent does photography change man’s outlook? Is there such a thing as the "photographic gaze"? That is the central theme of this presentation. A photographer does indeed look at the world in a different way with or through his camera. This view or gaze of each photographer differs greatly. Looking through the lens of the camera, the world looks different than in reality. The photographer determines what we see and gives us a glimpse of his vision, his intentions, sometimes even his personality. By means of photographs, cameras, magazines, albums, and an interactive timeline, FoMu guides you through the history of photography.
Not only the past, but also the present and the future of photography are addressed at FoMu. Every four months, we present new exhibitions on a specific theme. Young talent, fashion, journalistic and artistic photography - local or international – it all can be discovered at FoMu.
New in 1.2:
- Dynamic overview: swipe over the thumbnails to enlarge them
- Swipe trough related items
- Improved design
- Optimized for iPhone 5 and newest iPod Touches
- Universum Digitalis, BVBA
- 2.1 MB
- Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2013 FotoMuseum Antwerpen
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.