By Roland Goslar
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now with multiplayer modes!
"You are bored of dragging solitaire, stucking tri peaks, tidious sudoku?
Go for world's most frantic speed patience with just 2 brainfreezing rules!
Do 100 cards in a minute leaving your friends saucer-eyed!"
Frantic Frankfurt for iOS is a free and simple game. It is based on the card game by Günter Burkhardt.
Try all the different game modes including:
• Training: to discover the game and the rules with your own personal trainer
• 60 Seconds: in case you don't have much time and want a really fast and exciting game
• 60 Cards: a relaxing mode where you try to discard all your cards without redrawing
• Endless: a mode for everyone who likes stress and fast discarding
• The Run: play as many cards as you can without redrawing
Play multiplayer with friends via Game Center or Bluetooth in 2 modes:
• 60 Seconds: Really Frantic!
• Endless: It takes some time to win great
You will see impressive drawings of places around Frankfurt.
• Five unique game modes for different playing experiences
• 128 hand drawn cards
• 2 simple rules - but that is enough to twist your brain
• personal tutor giving you advice
• rescue helicopter in case you get stuck
• Game Center support with exciting achievements
• cool music and sound effects (can be turned off or replaced by iPod Music)
What's New in Version 2.0.2
This update fixes a crash on iOS 4.3.
Please note that this is the last update that supports iOS 4.3. After that iOS 5 will be a requirement.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 12 September 2013
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 43.2 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Developer: Roland Goslar
- © Kronberger Spiele
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.