Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
German explanatory dictionary.
* 170 000 keywords and phrases
* most frequent entry words translated into 200 languages
* 10 000 audio pronunciations
* hyperlinks between entries
* 500 000 meaning explanations and usage examples, notes on spelling, grammar, word origin, and style
* No Internet connection required
What's New in Version 1.2
This app is worth its money. It certainly doesn't have all German words in it, but it does a great job in terms of grammar, spelling, thesaurus, even translation to several languages. As a student, this is precisely what I need. Want to know more about the plural, genitive, past tense, konjuntiv,... It has it all. Much more helpful than a 'rudimentary' Langenscheid for 30euros.
- 7,99 €
- Category: Education
- Updated: 24 November 2010
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 153 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Developer: Aleksandr Drozdov
- © MechApp 2010
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.