Google Authenticator works with 2-Step Verification for your Google Account to provide an additional layer of security when signing in.
With 2-Step Verification, signing into your account will require both your password and a verification code you can generate with this app. Once configured, you can get verification codes without the need of a network or cellular connection.
- Automatic setup via QR code
- Support for multiple accounts
- Support for time-based and counter-based code generation
To use Google Authenticator, you need to enable 2-Step Verification on your Google Account. Visit http://www.google.com/2step to get started.
• iPhone X support
• Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Why we can edit the issuer !!? I have multiple sale account for different issuer and I must type each to find the good one !
Je n’arrive plus à me connecter aucune possibilité de supprimer le compte ou d’avoir une aide
Cela me bloque pour des applications
Does not provide backup and sync of your 2nd factor codes through devices. No folders to group codes. No push verification. Currently Lastpass Authenticator is a far, but not perfect, solution as this clumbsy attempt of Google to serve 2nd factor codes.
- Google LLC
- 23.2 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Google Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.