HomeRun is HomeKit like you've never used before, bringing fast scene control to your Apple Watch on watchOS 5.
Featured by Apple in "New Apps We Love".
"If you are using HomeKit devices and have an Apple Watch, try HomeRun; it’s become one of my favorite ways to trigger scenes." - MacStories
• Scene Grid
Lay your scenes out in a grid, making it easy to remember where and what each action is. Launch HomeRun and just tap to run a scene!
Run scenes from your Watch faces with the ability to link a complication to a scene. Customize a complication for every watch face to maximise control of your Home.
Customize your grid of actions to make them usable at a glance by setting colors and icon for every action.
HomeRun requires watchOS 5 and is not compatible with the first-generation Apple Watch.
- Fixes the "Change Home" menu on the Watch app.
- Create custom complications to control your Home directly from your watch face. Select colors and icons to represent the scene that you are controlling in the complication.
- Updated translations for German and French users
- Sync status is now showing in the Settings page of the iOS app.
- A bug where the Watch and iOS app did not sync up correctly on first launch has been fixed.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.