Imaging G Plus for iPhone - A tool for easy sea...
By Sunshine Workshop
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Imaging G Plus for iPhone provides you a fast and easy way to search images. You can easily save images you found to your photo library, share with your friends by email, facebook, twitter or open the original web pages.
With this plus version, you are able to send multiple images to your friends by email, save multiple images at a time, adds images to my favorites.
[New Features in Plus]
- Send multiple images(maximum 5) to friends by email.
- Save multiple images at a time.
- Adds images you found to my favorites, so that you may view it again at any time you want. The app only store the link to the image and web site, so you do not have to worry about violating copyrights.
[Common Features with normal version]
- Fast and Stable
- Save images to your photo library
- Share images with friends by email, facebook, twitter
- Open original web pages with build-in browser or safari
- Zoomable Full Screen Viewer
- Slide Show with 3 effects
- Searching History
- Filter searching results with size, type, color
Swipe left/right to previous/next page
Tap on thumbnail to view original image
Original Image Page:
Tap and hold on the image for 0.3s then swipe left/right to view previous/next image
Double tap to go back to thumbnail view.
Any comments, suggestions, please contact:
What's New in Version 2.1.1
1. Fixed a crashing bug.
- 1,99 €
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 08 December 2011
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 0.8 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Developer: Hoi Wong
- © 2011 Sunshine Workshop
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.