KBC Mobile Banking
By KBC Global Services NV
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With the KBC Mobile Banking app, you can bank on the go where and when you want. It's packed with great features that let you:
- transfer funds in real time between your own accounts or to accounts at other banks
- check your account balance and transactions going back up to a year and even search for specific transactions.
- as a business person easily differentiate between your personal and business affairs in both the account overview as well as with regard to beneficiaries and credit cards
- manage your beneficiary details
- load your KBC Prepaid Card in real time and view its and your credit card's details at any time
- enter and manage planned transaction orders, like savings orders or credit transfers with an execution date in the future
- make payments quickly between two smartphones using the KBC Mobile Banking app
- set a limit for the amount you can transfer
- use the MobileCash function to withdraw cash without your bank card using your smartphone from any KBC/CBC ATM
- send a message to your branch, agent or relationship manager using the contact function
- use the MobilePay function to pay for your online purchases without a card reader – ideal for making quick and secure payment of invoices in Doccle or for items purchased in an online shop
- view and pay electronic invoices from KBC Insurance or those sent to you through Zoomit.
- receive notifications and check your account balance on your smartwatch
You'll see that the KBC Mobile Banking app is very easy to use. With your personal PIN, logging in and signing transactions is as easy as one, two, three! You can use additional functionalities like managing your limits or making a transfer in excess of the standard limit with your card reader.
Interested? Download the app and try out the demo version. Just register using your bank card and card reader and you're off! Learn more at m.kbc.be/mobile.
What's New in Version 02.07.00
- If you run your own business, you'll be able to view details of your business accounts at a glance and be able to designate beneficiaries as 'business' or 'personal'
- You are notified when you receive a message from your KBC relationship manager or when an invoice from KBC Insurance or in Zoomit is nearing its due date
- With MobilePay, you can now use your credit card or bank card to pay for your online purchases or settle invoices in Doccle
- You get an overview of the accounts you select yourself on your smartwatch or a notification that you've received a new message
- From now on, you'll also be able to sort the messages in your inbox based on the categories 'for info', 'to do' and 'conversation'.
iPhone 6/6 Plus support!
Bedankt! Nu is de app helemaal 'af'.
Très facile d'utilisation !
De beste bankapp . Handig, gebruiksvriendelijk, overzichtelijk. Doe zo verder !!
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 23 June 2015
- Version: 02.07.00
- Size: 25.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: KBC Global Services NV
- © KBC Global Services NV
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.