Liar Poker also known as Liar Dice is an easy to learn and competitive game played with 5 poker dice which are traditionally rolled inside a leather cup.
The variant played here is « individual hand » and is played as follows :
You are playing against iPhone or iPad.
The starting player rolls the dice by shaking the cup and passes the cup to the next player along with a bid
The next player accepts or challenges the bid
If a bid is challenged , the dice are revealed :
- If the actual dice hand is equal or better than the bid, the challenger loses a life (point)
-If the actual dice hand is lower, the claimant loses a life (point)
If the player accepts he or she rolls the dice and makes his or her bid:
- Before rolling the dice, the player may move some of the dice in or out of the cup in order to maximize the bid.
- Next he or she will either roll some of the dice outside of the cup or roll the remaining dice inside the cup before making his or her bid.
The winner of the round starts again a new round
When a player has lost all his or her lives (5) , the player is out and the remaining player wins the game
The are 5 dice : each dice is marked with Ace(A), King(K), Queen(Q), Jack(J), 10(T) and 9(9), indescending order of value.
The bids are = Singleton(S) , Pair(P), Double Pair(DP), Three of a Kind(TK), Full House(FH), Four of a Kind(FoK), Five of a Kind(FiK)
Eliminating some warnings and semantic issues.
- BALMACO EURL
- 4.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © 2017 Balmaco Eurl
- 2,29 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.