Math Goal - For Success At School
By Hetal Shah
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A goal oriented and result producing app - Math Goal - For Success At School
Math Goal works as follows:
Step 1: Find out where you stand.
* You cannot aim realistically without knowing where you currently are.
* Answer 10 questions for a given operation to find out the where you stand.
Step 2: Set an improvement goal from where you currently are. eg. 10%, 20%…
Step 3: Work towards the goal in small steps.
* Start with lower numbers and answer 10 questions within the target time.
* Gradually move up the numbers.
* Finally answer 10 questions with mixed numbers within the target time!
Target Achieved! Goal Reached!
At this point you could do two things:
1) Continue to just do the last level (mixed numbers) every day to keep up the practice
2) Set a higher goal and start all over again!