Moment enables you to use your phone in a healthy way, giving you back time for the parts of life that matter most.
By understanding your device usage, you can learn to manage the time you spend on it. See how much time you’re spending on your phone and which apps you’re using most.
Rethink the way you use your phone, one day at a time, through guided coaching sessions at your own pace. Moment will help subtly change your usage habits to help you get your time back.
Disconnect together by monitoring your family’s device usage and establishing screen-free times. You can work together with your family to ensure accountability and reduce screen time as a team.
Take back control over your phone usage and find new time each day with Moment.
Device Addiction Coaching
• Train with the Coach to use your phone less, if that’s your goal.
• Learn how to modify your behavior in small ways to reduce your phone usage.
• Moment runs in the background to help manage your usage without needing to open it.
Time Management & Measurement
• Track how much you use your phone or tablet automatically.
• Keep track of what apps you use the most (iPhone only).
• Log how many times you pick up your phone each day.
• Break down each day to see when you’re on your device and what apps you’re using.
• Track where you go each day and have it plotted on a map.
Friends and Family Support
• Establish phone-free times for your family so you can disconnect together.
• Improve your focus and connections by decreasing your screen time.
• Let your friends and family know you’re putting down your phone for a while to reduce distractions and improve accountability.
• Quickly see how long you and your family have used your phone today.
• No, the app doesn’t track how long you spend looking at your watch.
Smartphones are great tools for productivity, entertainment and connectivity, but like all things, are best used in moderation. Learn to manage device addiction with simple coaching and management techniques from Moment.
Warning to parents: Moment is not strictly about parental control. Using Moment Family as a parent gives you certain powers, but your children have power too.
• If your daughter notices you on your phone while you’re supposed to be watching a family movie together, she can start family dinner time for the entire family until the movie is over. That means no one can pick up their phone, and you as the parent can’t turn that family dinner time off.
• Your entire family can see everyone else’s screen time for the day from the family scoreboard.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Moment has been designed to use GPS sparingly.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Moment offers two auto-renewing subscription options:
$7.99 per month
$59.99 per year
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Your Moment Coach subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will be charged through your iTunes account within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal in your iTunes Account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
Terms of service: https://inthemoment.io/terms
• Fixes a bug that would crash Moment for a small number of people
I'm sorry about this bug!
Ratings and Reviews
Not sharing my location
Why is it obligated to share my location for tracking screentime?
Ok but problems
I’ve been using this app for less than a day and I’ve noticed something rather annoying. I have to open the app every six minutes or so to keep it running. It will send a notification to tell me the app has paused. Does anyone now how to fix this?
I figured it out. I had the the use my location on only when I was using the app and I need it on all the time
- Moment Health Inc.
- 75.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Moment Health Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Moment Premium 4,49 €
- 3 Months of Moment Family 16,99 €
- Moment Coach 8,49 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.