Musixmatch is the world’s largest lyrics catalog, giving you synchronized song lyrics with multilingual translations for all your music.
Selected for the Editor’s Choice on the App Store.
Musixmatch lets you:
• Enjoy synchronized lyrics for every song in your music library
• Connect your Spotify or Apple Music account to get synced lyrics when you stream your favorite tracks and saved playlists seamlessly within the Musixmatch app.
• Easily learn new languages from the line by line lyrics translated in time to the music
• Identify and get the lyrics to any song that’s playing around you with one tap
• Search for your favourite song by title, artist and even just using a single line of the lyrics.
• Sing along to any song with word by word syncing with the Party mode feature
• Get lyrics for Apple Music or Spotify straight in your Lockscreen
With Musixmatch you can also:
• Use the smart seek to find your favourite lyrics by easily skipping through a song using the the progress bar.
• Share your favourite song lyrics on amazing backgrounds with the LyricsCard feature
• Get notified instantly when new lyrics from your favourite artists are available
• Quickly and easily find all your favorite songs on your profile
• Collect your identified songs in a Spotify playlist.
• Join our Community so you can submit all your favourite lyrics, put them in time with music and even have fun translating them.
MUSIXMATCH FOR YOUR WATCH
Get lyrics on the go without having to pull out your iPhone from your pocket.
With a simple tap on your Apple Watch, you can instantly identify any song.
MUSIXMATCH PREMIUM FEATURES
Party Mode - sing along to any song with word by word syncing and animated backgrounds
Offline lyrics - enjoy all the lyrics you have viewed without a connection.
No ads - get all the lyrics with no ads.
No commitment - cancel any time you like.
Musixmatch Premium is available in the US for $2.99/month or $35.99/year. Prices are in U.S. dollars, may vary in countries other than the U.S. and are subject to change without notice.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
DATA & PRIVACY
Love Musixmatch? Don’t miss our updates:
Musixmatch Blog: https://blog.musixmatch.com/
We love receiving your feedback, they help us to improve Musixmatch.
Reach us on Twitter: @musixmatch or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our Support: https://support.musixmatch.com
Siri just got a lot smarter, here we are with shortcuts to help you find lyrics even faster. Hey Siri… Identify lyrics - and you’ll get the lyrics to what’s playing on the radio. Yes, it’s that easy!
“If there's something you'd like to try
Ask me, I won't say no, how could I?”
- Ask by The Smiths
Ratings and Reviews
Sing along to the songs in your library with synced lyrics.
I miss something...
I wanted to add a lyrics but I couldn’t find out where so I went to the internet and asked.
So they say there is a lyrics button or something, but I can’t find it😥.
Please add this butten somewhere on top near the settings button if that’s possible.
🎶 Bugs bugs bugs 🎶
....and even more bugs keep on bugging me until I get sick of it.
Although there’s no reason to argue that this famous app is definitely worthy its reputation, there are still a couple of pesky bugs to fix, like Chromecast incompatibility! Even though in the Google Home app Musixmatch is on top of the list of compatible iOS apps and even promoted as such I don’t think that this information is correct, but then it should be corrected to avoid further confusion. Could you clarify this please in order to know what went wrong here?
(Google Home is the app meant to configure a Chromecast or other Google Cast devices for use with iOS to e.g. beam content of my iPad to the big HDTV screen, more and more iOS apps are Chromecast ready nowadays, the Chromecast is much more popular than an Apple TV because it’s much cheaper in the first place and the technology behind it is more advanced, it doesn’t just “mirror” your whole iPad screen to an Apple TV, it works way different and most people prefer a Chromecast, only costs € 39,99 compared with the over expensive Apple TV that costs € 100+ (a couple of hundreds Euros 💶)
But perhaps I haven’t found out yet how to use Musixmatch along with Chromecast or otherwise this information provided by Google isn’t correct. No matter what, I would be very pleased if Musixmatch would become Chromecast compatible in the near future, more and more apps are taking care of this, why won’t you?
Furthermore there’s a bug related with Spotify use along with Musixmatch. Audio AirPlay doesn’t work while using Spotify as source to look up the lyrics of a song. Only the iPad speakers are working and optionally, a headphone plugged into the jack input of my iPad device. Nevertheless, AirPlay to my compatible DENON hifi sound system does work flawlessly with Apple Music so it should be a piece of cake to fix this in order to have some real benefits of using my Spotify Premium account along with Musixmatch.
No hard feelings whatsoever, let’s hope that some decent nearby updates will contain enough bug fixes, not just to make me change my mind, to turn me into a pleased (Premium!) user again like I was before the drastic changes they applied during latest updates, but for the sake of improved user friendliness in general!
Where there’s hope, there’s still a future 🤔
I hopefully wait for a positive reaction to the feedback that I just delivered
- musiXmatch srl
- 130.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2011-2018 Musixmatch Spa
- In-App Purchases
- Musixmatch Premium 3,99 €
- Musixmatch Premium 23,99 €
- Musixmatch Premium 3,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.