Introducing the intelligent birth control app. Natural Cycles is a hormone-free method of birth control that learns your unique cycle. The app identifies ovulation by analyzing your basal body temperature which you should measure when you wake up. Natural Cycles is for women over the age of 18. Natural Cycles does not protect against sexually transmitted infections (STIs).
Natural Cycles is only available as a method of birth control in the USA and Europe. In countries outside the USA and Europe, Natural Cycles is intended to be used as a fertility tracker. The app also integrates with the Apple Health App.
Natural Cycles is 93% effective under typical use, which means that 7 women out of 100 get pregnant during 1 year of use.* Natural Cycles is 98% effective with perfect use. No method of contraception is 100% effective, even when using the app perfectly you can still have an unintended pregnancy.
Natural Cycles shows you:
○ How your unique cycle works
○ Daily updates on where you are in your cycle
○ When you are in the fertile phase of your cycle and need to use protection (e.g. condoms)
○ When your ovulation is detected and predicted
○ When your period is coming up and when you can expect PMS
○ The science behind your menstrual cycle
Natural Cycles is:
○ The first and only birth control app available in both the USA and Europe
○ Backed by scientific research
○ CE marked & FDA cleared
Yearly plan: 99.99 USD/year. Free thermometer included.
Monthly plan: 9.99 USD/ month. Thermometer not included.
Free trial: 30 day free trial. Thermometer not included.
To use the intelligent app you need a two-decimal basal thermometer.
○ Natural Cycles’ effectiveness as a contraceptive is not affected by fluctuating temperatures and/or irregular cycles (i.e. cycles shorter than 21 days or longer than 35 days). However, you will experience an increased number of red days as predicting fertility is more difficult in these circumstances.
○ Natural Cycles does not protect against sexually transmitted infections (STIs). Use a condom to protect against STIs.
Want to learn more about Natural Cycles? Visit:
Natural Cycles offers in-app purchases, allowing users to buy an auto-renewable Natural Cycles subscription with their Apple ID. The payment will be charged to the user's iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. The subscription will be automatically renewed unless auto-renewal is canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. The account will be charged for this renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period at the monthly or yearly price described above. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off in the iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Cancellation of the current subscription is not possible during an active subscription period.
To use Natural Cycles, you need to understand English or one of the supported languages.
* E. Berglund Scherwitzl et al. Perfect-use and typical-use Pearl Index of a contraceptive mobile app. Read more here: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.contraception.2017.08.014
This update includes a few tweaks for an improved app experience. We updated our brand color palette, which is now also reflected throughout app. Moreover, we redesigned the circles representing the days in the "calendar" tab.
Beoordelingen en recensies
I was tired of using the pill or nuvaring but still wanted to have some control, know myself/my body a little better also. A friend of mine talked to me about this app and I’ve been using it for a few months now and I’m not pregnant so... I’m very satisfied 😃👌
Do not use as contraception!
This method probably only works as contraception when you have a very regular schedule and period, don’t travel too much (definitely not to different time zones) and measure every single morning.
I was dumb enough to trust this app and ended up pregnant right when I renewed my subscription.
They also don’t do refunds btw!
So if you really do not want to get pregnant, use a trusted method that’s been advised by your doctor! And not this
There are a lot of cases where women fell pregnant while on prevention mode, you can give it a google
This app has taught me a lot about my body. I have learned so much about my own cycle -- the cycle all women go through every single month. I think this app must be introduced at schools since the first day a girl gets her period and hopefully boys could take part in understanding how this cycle works. It should be taught as a compassionate journey of shared responsability.
This app should be something women should be able to share with her significant other.
Technology could set women free of all those hormonal methods of contraception that only take us away from embracing our own natural cycle.
It was about time for an app like this!
- NaturalCycles Nordic AB
- 23.7 MB
- Gezondheid en fitness
Vereist iOS 10.0 of nieuwer. Compatibel met iPhone, iPad en iPod touch.
Duits, Engels, Fins, Portugees, Spaans, Zweeds
- Je moet minstens 17 jaar zijn om dit programma te downloaden.
- Content met mild seksuele inhoud en naaktheid kan soms voorkomen
- Content met medische/behandelingsinformatie kan regelmatig voorkomen
- © NaturalCycles Nordic AB
- In-app aankopen
- Monthly 8,99 €
- Annual 64,99 €
Delen met gezin
Tot zes gezinsleden kunnen deze app gebruiken als Delen met gezin staat ingeschakeld.