By Xavier Decuyper
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Copy a code snippet, open OneHighlighter and paste syntax highlighted code in apps like OneNote or Pages.
OneHighlighter is a simple application that lives in your menu bar. Every time you want to highlight some code:
1. Copy the code to your clipboard
2. Open OneHighlighter
3. Paste your code somewhere else
OneHighlighter supports code highlighting for the following languages:
- Category: Developer Tools
- Released: 07 July 2016
- Version: 1.0.0
- Size: 42.2 MB
- Languages: English, Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Xavier Decuyper
- © 2016 Xavier Decuyper
Compatibility: OS X 10.9.0 or later, 64-bit processor