Build a stronger relationship with your partner with follow-along couples intimacy episodes!
Press play, put the phone down, and listen along to connect deeper. The audio exercises are quick to get started, easy to follow-along to, and fun!
Invigorate desire, inspire creativity and improve communication with playful, follow-along adventures for couples... in an app?! Crazy, we know. BUT IT WORKS!
Take your relationship or marriage to the next level!
“Pillow makes you commit to sitting down with each other and spending some time with the explicit purpose of connecting. That structure does help you feel more present and engaged.” - Thrillist
- “Pillow has various episodes to play along to, from touch, pace and appreciation to anticipation, eye-gazing and temperature play” - Mirror
"...Other friends of mine say the app helps them forget what’s going on outside the bedroom and focus all their attention on their partner." - Marie Claire
- “The app prompts couples to listen and follow along to audio play-by-play with kissing, touching and whatever else it is that couples do!” - Elite Daily
Pillow offers the EASIEST way to RECONNECT in your RELATIONSHIP.
It is couples therapy, meditation and intimate guide all-in-one.
- “Pillow is such a masterful and yet simple tool to encourage couples to carve out space for connection and pleasure together. We have found this to be such a gift in our marriage of over 20 years to spark new ways to connect and to be more mindful of the gift we are to one another. I cannot recommend this highly enough!”
- “Sometimes, after many years of being in the same relationship, you tend to gravitate to the 'tried and true.' Pillow reminds you that there are still new things to experience with your partner. It brings you back to dating again.”
- “I just wanted to say that I think you guys are doing an immense amount of good in the world, especially in a space dominated by tasteless immediacy. You have a major fan in me!”
- “It was fun and easy to follow along and it made me feel closer to my partner”
- “Soft tone of the voice, precise instructions but also allowing for variation, playing with the pressure (soft to harder) and focusing on other erogenous zones besides the obvious.”
- Pick an episode, press play, and be guided through intimacy nurturing experiences at home, together.
- Brought to you by one of the UK’s youngest Psychosexual Therapists, Kate Moyle.
- Designed for all couples: Married, Straight & LGBTQI+ with no gender pronouns.
Pillow was formally called Pillow Play
In-App Purchase Information: At the end of your 14-day trial, Pillow will charge you every month for your access, plus any applicable fees. Your subscription automatically renews unless renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. If you cancel your subscription anytime in the first 14 days after you signup, you will not be charged. Your subscription may be managed via 'Account Settings'. No refunds or credits for partial months.
Beyond the introductory series, a monthly subscription is required to access all content. Subscriptions are auto-renewing but can be cancelled at any time via your iTunes account. A link is provided within the app for managing your subscriptions.
Full terms available at http://pillow.io/tos/
Added a preview video, updated onboarding, and fixed a bug.
- Pillow Talk Tech Ltd.
- 48.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2017 Pillow Talk Tech Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Pillow 7,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.