Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iTunes Remote is the best way to control iTunes from anywhere in your home.
Use your iOS device to connect to iTunes on your Mac or PC as if you’re in front of your computer.
Access your iTunes library
• Browse music by artists, albums and songs
• Create and edit playlists
• See upcoming songs with Up Next
• Search your entire iTunes library
• Explore shared iTunes libraries
Listen with AirPlay
• Send music to AirPlay speakers
• Group speakers together to play music in multiple rooms at the same time
• Set the volume on each speaker independently
• iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 9 or later
• Wi-Fi connection to iTunes on a Mac or PC
What's New in Version 4.3.1
This update adds support for Two-Factor Authentication when signing in for Home Sharing.
Since the last update, selecting/switching songs doesn't work anymore. As this is the only task of the app, I was wondering whether a) apple outsourced the update to a toddler, or b) apple tries to convince to finally switch to Spotify instead. Any ideas?
PS: and if you use a nickname which was already taken, you do not get the option to choose another one. Instead you have to re-enter the comment. Another bug or intention?
New version sucks
I enjoyed using the remote app for years. Since the last update I no longer can switch to another song/album using the remote. I hope this will be solved soon.
This app used to work perfect until someone thought an unnecessary update would be a good idea. Ever since it's useless. You can't even switch to the next song anymore. Can't tap on a song title to make it play!?!? I can not comprehend how you can completely destroy a perfectly working app this way. Fix this now please. Can't be hard, just go back before the update, it was perfect.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 23 February 2017
- Version: 4.3.1
- Size: 38.5 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Apple Distribution International
- © 2017 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.