RSA SecurID Software Token
By RSA, The Security Division of EMC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Protect your most sensitive networked information and data with strong RSA SecurID two-factor authentication.
RSA SecurID two-factor authentication is based on something you have (an authenticator) and something you know (a PIN) — providing a much more reliable level of user authentication than reusable, easy-to-guess passwords.
RSA SecurID supports using your iPhone as your software authenticator. By generating your RSA SecurID one-time password on your iPhone, you eliminate the need to carry a separate hardware authenticator.
Administrators can rapidly and securely deploy software tokens to users’ devices. And end-users can import the token with just one tap.
Note: This application does not provide two-factor authentication to the iPhone itself. One-time passwords generated with this application can be used to access other RSA SecurID protected resources, such as VPNs, WLANs, and web applications.
In order to use this application, your company must also have purchased RSA Authentication Manager and RSA SecurID Software Token Seeds (SD820). The application does not generate one-time passwords without a software token seed.
What's New in Version 1.3
This version adds the following:
- Supports iOS 4.3 or later (including 7.0)
- A new Device ID for binding tokens to devices running iOS 4.3 and later
- Enhanced User Interface supporting portrait and landscape modes
- New user tools, including buttons for e-mailing device binding information to system administrators, advancing to the next successive code, and copying tokencodes
- Enhanced security with the data protection feature enabled on devices running iOS 4.3 and later
- Category: Business
- Updated: 12 December 2011
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 3.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: RSA Security
- © 2009-2011 EMC Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.