Scriptable is an automation tool that enables you to write scripts that integrates with native features of iOS such as files, calendars, reminders, documents and much more.
An extensive support for Siri Shortcuts enables you to present images, tables and more in Siri as well as making Siri read out loud a text when you run a script from a Siri Shortcut.
Your scripts can be run from the Scriptable app, from a Siri Shortcut or from other apps using the share sheet extensive or Scriptable’s URL schemes.
Here’s a few examples of scripts you could create:
- Show structured weather data from your favorite weather provider in Siri.
- Parse an JSON file provided as input and process the data in the parsed object.
- Ask Siri whether a web service is down.
- Postpone the next event in your calendar half an hour.
- Upload files to an image optimizer and store a URL to the optimized image.
- Make Siri show a random dog image.
- Manage a list of movies you would like to watch.
- Auto complete of variable names, functions, keywords and properties as you type.
- Extensive support for Siri Shortcuts enabling you to present images, tables, websites, HTML and more in Siri as well as making Siri read out loud a text.
- Synchronise scripts to all of your devices using iCloud Drive.
- Assign one of over 800 glyphs and a color to a script to easily identify it in your directory of scripts.
- Run a script by 3D touching the app icon.
- Run a script from a share sheet and process the inputs.
- Schedule notifications and run a script directly from a notification.
- URL schemes enabling you to run scripts from other apps.
- Support for x-callback-url enabling advanced integration with other apps that support x-callback-url.
- Export and share scripts.
- Example scripts helping you get started creating your own scripts.
- Extensive documentation for all the native APIs you can use in your scripts. Available offline in the app and online on docs.scriptable.app.
- Three different themes. Whether you’re into light apps or dark apps, there’s a theme for you.
- Customise the editor to your liking.
- New: Adds UITableRow.backgroundColor to set the background color of a row.
- Bugfix: Fixed issue where notifications would play the default system sound when setting Notification.sound to “piano_error”.
- Simon Stovring
- 23 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 Simon B. Støvring
- In-App Purchases
- Large Tip 5,49 €
- Small Tip 1,09 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.