By Bonnier Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bring Scuba Diving Magazine to life with the iPad and/or iPhone app. Check out our digital editions, they're a must have “for divers who live to dive.”
We give divers in-depth tests and reviews, plus:
• Cutting-edge equipment to keep you comfortable and safe in the water
• Practical training advice
• Stunning photography
• Best in diving destinations
• Ocean environment news
In this app you will find these features:
• Preview pages from the current issue
• The ability to buy a single issue or subscribe monthly or annually.
• New high resolution image featuring Pinch & Zoom
• Social sharing
• Complete cover-to-cover issue (including all ads)
How Subscriptions Work:
You may purchase subscriptions to Scuba Diving through the in-app store. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- 1-month subscription for US$1.99, automatically renewed until canceled
- 1-year subscription (8 issues) for US$14.99, automatically renewed until canceled
AUTOMATIC RENEWAL FEATURE:
What's New in Version 5.0.4
iPhone 6 Plus compatibility.
We appreciate your feedback so please keep it coming!
- Category: Sports
- Updated: 10 November 2014
- Version: 5.0.4
- Size: 6.9 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Bonnier Corporation
- © 2014 Scuba Diving Magazine, a publication of Bonnier Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Scuba Diving Magazine14,99 €
- Mar./Apr. 20153,99 €
- Scuba Diving Magazine1,99 €
- Scuba Lab 20145,99 €
- Nov./Dec. 20133,99 €
- January/February 20123,99 €
- July 20143,99 €
- Mar./Apr. 20143,99 €
- Jan./Feb. 20143,99 €
- Nov./Dec. 20123,99 €