Spite & Malice
By Trivial Technology
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Play against your phone with our new version of Spite & Malice for the Mac (also know as Skip-Bo). With 3 levels of difficulty, it will keep players of all levels entertained for hours!
With Spite & Malice, you can play against the computer in Easy, Medium or Hard modes. Be the first to play all cards from your payoff pile and you win the game! Choose between 6 different card designs allowing for better readability as well as 10 deck designs. You can also choose one of 8 background screens for maximum customization!
- Single player games.
- Three levels of difficulty : Easy, Medium and Hard.
- Optionally plays sound effects during game play.
- Game statistics.
- Choose between 6 different card looks, for better card readability.
- Choose between 10 different deck designs.
- Choose between 8 different background choices.
- Game speed option, allows you to customize the game's animation speed.
What's New in Version 2.0.0
Spite & Malice is now better than ever! This update brings:
- Full screen support
- Game Center Leaderboards
- Game Center Achievements
Follow us online for news and sneak previews:
- 1,99 €
- Category: Games
- Updated: 03 October 2013
- Version: 2.0.0
- Size: 9.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Trivial Technology
- © 2011 Trivial Technology LLC
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor