By Rodrigo Vives
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tabata Trainer is a easy to use interval training app based on the tabata method. The app is perfectly suited for anyone looking for a new, fast and effective training routine.
The standard tabata method consists of eight cycles where you perform 20 seconds of intense exercise followed by 10 seconds of rest. You can pick any exercise you like (push-ups/squats/lunges). After four minutes you are done.
As a bonus Tabata Trainer comes loaded with nine different routines for those who wish to extend the tabata method and complete more than one four-minute workout.
All routines can be performed whenever you want and wherever you want. There is no need for expensive equipment or gym memberships. All you need is your body and what you can find around the house.
- Easy to use interface.
- Loaded with nine workout routines.
- Possibility to create unlimited custom routines and exercises.
- Logging of completed routines.
- Visual cues and sound/voice feedback during workout to mark exercise and rest intervals.
To listen to music while using the app just start your favourite music app, select your music and then switch to Tabata Trainer and you are ready to go (make sure the mute switch is not activated).
If you have any questions or comments please send us an email at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 3.2
- Added support for iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
- Removed Facebook connect and sharing.
- Minor fixes and tweaks.
Customers Also Bought
- 2,29 €
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 12 May 2017
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 3.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Rodrigo Vives Caballero
- © 2011-2017 Rodrigo Vives
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.