Scan. Analyse. Improve.
TargetScan is a specifically designed application for scoring your cards. This innovative tool will not only calculate the score but also analyse your shooting group providing essential statistics that will enable continuous improvement.
• Instant score (with inner tens and decimal scoring)
• Automatic pattern and holes recognition
• Eagle Eye for inspection of close shots (you can refine the shot location)
• Near-scoring gauge accuracy (0.2÷0.5 mm depending on the bullet type)
SHOOTING GROUP ANALYSIS
• Mean Point of Impact (MPI) – the centre of the group: windage and elevation
• Mean Radius, Extreme Spread – to measure your grouping
• Summary Target Plot with all shots in the session
• Potential Score – check how many points you could gain by bringing the group to the centre
• Print a detailed session report straight from your iPhone using AirPrint
• Email session summary with the pdf report attached
• Post to Facebook and Twitter
• Keep track of all your sessions and monitor progress
• Add notes to your sessions and empty your drawer – you will always be able to review past results
PRO UPGRADE (In-App purchase)
• Heat map showing error patterns over longer periods of time
• Charts showing score, group parameters for multiple sessions
"A great tool for getting people to see their shot fall and make adjustments. Good fun as well."
– S7evie P, NSRA Club Instructor, UK
"This is without a doubt the best shooting app I've used and I will continue to use. Best value for money as well, you get all the benefits of a fully blown professional training system for a tiny fraction of the price."
– Dusan Jakic, Slovenia
"This app has helped bring our shooters' scores from embarrassing to respectable in just a few short weeks."
– North of 68, Couch, Canada's Arctic
"This App has helped me identify my shooting patterns and is a great tool. It has revitalised my enthusiasm in the sport. Love it."
– FridayB111, Australia
TargetScan supports over 100 disciplines, including:
Air Pistol (4.5mm):
・NSRA 6yd (Air 8)
・NSRA 10m (Air 4/89)
・NSRA 10m - Rapid Fire (Air 10/97)
Air Rifle (4.5mm):
・NSRA 6yd (Air 7)
・NSRA 10m (Air 1/89, Air 2/89, Air 3/89)
Pistol (.22", 9mm, .32/.38/.45 ACP SWC):
・NSRA 20yd - (PL12, PL14, PL15)
・NSRA 15/20/25yd - prone (1510/2010/2510 B.M./89)
・NSRA 50yd (M.M. 8)
・NSRA 50m (M.M. 13/89)
For a full list please go to http://www.targetshootingapp.com/wiki/Supported_disciplines
If you’d like to see TargetScan in action please visit www.targetshootingapp.com and watch 2 min demo on YouTube.
Have questions, problems, or feedback? Reach out to us at email@example.com
Your cards don't lie. Analyse your old targets today and see your performance improve immediately!
• Add .44-40 Win. RNFP ammo
• Fix an issue changing targets order after editing an accepted scan
• Refine scale calculation of the score chart
• Improve detection accuracy on NSRA targets M12C, 1001C
Ratings and Reviews
fantastisch app , al heel veel plezier aan beleefd , regelmatig updates , vraagt wel om een degelijke smartphone om vlot te werken !
Je kan je scores goed overzichtelijk volgen en evalueren. In het witte gedeelte moet je soms manueel de score bijvoegen. Maar een aanrader voor elke schutter.
I use it for 10m air pistol and it works great!
As long as you manage to shoot in the black area :-)
- Deep Scoring Ltd
- 13.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2011-2018 Deep Scoring Ltd
- 11,99 €
- In-App Purchases
- TargetScan Pro 8,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.