The 1909 tarot deck by Pamela Colman Smith and Arthur Edward Waite is the most commonly used in the English-speaking world for divination and reflection. It includes many elements of the tarot of Marseilles, which dates back to the early 1700s, and whose origins are lost in time. It is an important part of the Western spiritual heritage.
The card meanings given are not verbose but to the point. They can easily be adapted to individual situations. Reversed cards come with different explanations, but let the user straighten the cards to see the positive meanings. Let the cards speak to you, simple and clear.
This version allows sending results by e-mail. It offers six different spreads.
iOS 11 compatible
Enhanced large-screen experience
Miscellaneous bug fixes
- Chris Hakim
- 9.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Nimble Phonics 2010
- 2,29 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.